Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Community Interaction

For my community interaction I plan on asking different people to draw a self portrait of themselves in under 20 seconds. Their goal will be to make a picture that clearly identifies who they are, so that it is easily recognizable by other people. The purpose of the time limit is to make the participant put emphasis on their characteristics which they believe indentify them. Once I have everyone’s sketches, I will have everyone take a vote on which drawing is the easiest to determine who it is, and also include a description of why their drawing was the most recognizable.

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea. It seems like it fits with your concept and it also seems fun for the people who will participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good idea, and I think the time limit is perfect for what you want them to do because, as you said, it will make them choose what is most important to draw about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I couldn't imagine drawing myself in 20 seconds. Ha! It seems cool, though, and I'm sure it will be really cool to see how people do!

    ReplyDelete